CITY OF BRUNSWICK - OFFICE OF CABLE - Brunswick, Brunswick, OH
Jun 2003 – Current
Access Specialist for Public and Government Access channels for the
City of Brunswick.
* Producer, Director, Editor, graphics, camera & studio operations for the following
cable access programs: City 411, Inside Safe Communities, Fire Line, Acoustic Jam,
In the Backyard, Open for Business and Rec Room and various other programs
* Digital still photographer
* Live telecasts of government meetings
* Supervise and train volunteers in the operation of broadcast equipment
* Create graphic pages using Scala or Visix software for channels' bulletin boards
* Playback using Leightronix playback equipment
* Facil software for media management and archiving.
* Use the following software: Avid, Media 100, Adobe CS5, Scala, Visix and MS Office
Assistant Manager of LHS-TV
LAKEWOOD PUBLIC SCHOOLS, Lakewood, OH
Oct 2001 – Aug 2003
Responsible for assisting in the day to day operation of
Lakewood Community Video Center.
* Assist in pre-production, production and post-production
* Producer, Director and Editor of Lakewood Connections
* Supervise and train students in all aspects of television production
* A/V technical support for special events at the high school and theatre.
* Assist in multi-camera live broadcasts and remotes
PERRY PUBLIC SCHOOLS, Perry, OH
Sep 2000 – Jul 2001
Video Specialist Responsible for the day to day
management of the Goodwin Theatre, including all school and community events.
Television Lab Instructional Assistant Assist instructors
CUYAHOGA COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Parma, OH
Nov 1990 – Sep 2000
with TV Production, TV
Performance and Speech courses by providing the services of pre-production, production and post-production. Managed studio operations and budget.