Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP) v1.5
- Implemented Min Leftist Tree & Fibonacci Heap in Java.
- Evaluation and comparison of Java and Scala for concurrent Programming
o Implemented classical concurrency problems in Java and Scala
o Explored concurrent programming constructs in both the languages.
- Distributed Sorting Application: Implemented using multithreading and sockets in Java
- Object search in videos: Implemented using C#.
o Performed feature extraction, feature description on template images of objects and video frames.
o Compared the descriptors of object templates with the video frames to determine a match.
- Library Management System: Implemented using Java and Oracle 9i.
- Retail Management System (Automobile Retailer): Implemented using Visual basic, Oracle 9i
o Developed as a software engineering project, modeled on the needs of automobile retailers
o Performed management of sales, inventory, customer, bookings and after-sale services.
- Network Chat Application: Implemented using Java.
- Academic Seminar: Biometric Face & Iris Recognition Systems.